Taking part in the Miracle Fitness bootcamp, body balance or any other Miracle Fitness
program means that you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Clients must confirm their place on the boot camp before the start of the boot camp. By signing up to the boot camp/ supple strength, clients (you) are committed to fulfilling the requirements that are involved in a bootcamp/ supple strength, that is getting fit through exercise.
2. A Health History Questionnaire must be filled out by all clients (you) and presented to Miracle Fitness before the start of the first boot camp or body balance.
3. Clients (You) are aware that all bootcamps are outdoors and take place in all weather conditions, rain, wind, snow, sun, sleet, hail, and any other weather condition that may exist. Being outdoors the client (you) understand that the terrain can vary from smooth even surfaces to uneven surfaces, from concrete surfaces to grass or gravel surfaces, from flat areas to hilly areas. Supple Strength takes place indoors.
4. Fees for the bootcamp, supple strength or any other program run by Miracle Fitness must be paid in full on or before the first session. There are no refunds and there are no discounts. The rule is – if you miss, you miss. The bootcamp is competitively priced and frequently on sale. If you cannot make a session(s) or if you miss a session the bootcamp continues as usual with the other participants. Think about it this way, if you were a member of a gym and you did not go for a whole month or maybe you went six times in a month which tends to be the trend with most people who have gym memberships, you would not go to the gym and ask for a refund because you did not go to the gym for a whole month. The same principle applies to the bootcamp. Presently we do allow clients to make up missed sessions by attending another one of our bootcamps that is running simultaneously to the bootcamp that they are on, just on different days. This only applies if we are running two bootcamps at the same time. Clients can make up any missed sessions by attending any of our other bootcamps that are running during the same time period as the bootcamp they are attending. We have bootcamps in Crystal Palace, Brockley, Herne Hill, Beckenham, Carshalton, South Norwood/ Addiscombe and Croydon. It is not possible to transfer sessions from one bootcamp to another bootcamp. An example of making up a missed session/s is as follows, if your bootcamp is on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays and you miss the Monday session then it is possible to make up that session by attending any of our other bootcamps that has sessions on either the Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays. This can be done for the duration of the bootcamp that you are on.
5. There are no transfer of fees from one bootcamp to another. There are no transfer of fees from one Supple Strength package to another.
6. Failure to make payment will result in you being withdrawn from the boot camp/ Supple Strength and your name being passed on to our debt collectors for fee recovery.
7. Any cost incurred due to debt collectors fees/ bounced cheques will be passed on to you the client.
8. You understand that to see and feel the changes a Miracle Fitness Boot Camp / Supple Strength can do for you, attendance at all the sessions during the course of the boot camp is imperative. Fitness is a discipline that can have a profoundly positive effect throughout your entire life. Miracle Fitness philosophy is there is only one life to live, one chance, that’s all. Why not live it in a body you love.
9. In the unlikely event of a boot camp or a boot camp session being cancelled by Miracle Fitness, it will be rescheduled at no cost to the client. The rescheduled date can be at anytime/ any date. Miracle Fitness will endeavour to reschedule the cancelled session on one of the ordinary bootcamps days/ times. If however this is not possible a Sunday or Friday session is most likely.
10. Miracle Fitness is not responsible for loss of or damage to personal property. Security of personal property is entirely at the owners own risk and responsibility.
Miracle Fitness is committed to providing an excellent bootcamp experience and constantly aims to get clients realising their full fitness potential. We value our clients and strive to provide a customer service that equals the fitness results seen by our clients. We frequently review our product and service to ensure that this is the case.
Telephone: 07484 818 410
Personal Data that we collect
Miracle Fitness collects data to operate effectively and to provide you with the best experience with our services and products. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you fill out our contact form on our website to find out about our services. The personal data we collect from you directly can include your name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number and how you heard about us. Should you at a later date become a client of ours we collect further data such as your home address, your date of birth, your occupation, your health status and your next of kin name, address, telephone number in the unlikely event of an emergency.
How we use Personal Data
Miracle Fitness uses the data that we are given by you to operate our business and to provide you with the information on the products and services that you enquire about and that we offer. We may also use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you of our outdoor fitness bootcamp, our pilates and yoga classes, our sports massage and sport rehabilitation, our social media; Instagram, Facebook, You Tube and Twitter, our Miracle Fitness Blog and future promotions, new services and products. We rely on our contractual arrangements with you as the lawful basis on which we collect and process your personal data when you make an order for products and services. Alternatively, in some cases, we rely on our legitimate interests as a business (for example, to measure customer satisfaction and troubleshoot customer issues). Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
Who do we share Personal Data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. However, in order for us to provide our services to you, we share your personal data (mainly email address) with our trusted third party services providers such as Mail Chimp for the purposes of our newsletters, Adobe for the purposes of filling out our Client and Health forms online and also with WordPress for the purposes of our Miracle Fitness Blog. Whenever we share your personal data, we only use reputed organisation and we put safeguards in place which require these organisations to keep your data safe and to ensure that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
How to Access and control your Personal Data
You can request via email to view, edit, or delete your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always choose whether you wish you receive promotional emails, SMS messages and telephone calls by choosing the appropriate boxes from our contact forms and by also emailing us at email@example.com.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Miracle Fitness does not collect cookies or any identifiers about you from your web activity. We do not have the ability to do this.
Information about videos/imagery
Miracle Fitness films and takes pictures of our bootcamp and therefore clients waive any rights to the use of their image in promotional/ marketing materials which could take the form of online marketing, leaflets, on social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Youtube etc.
Security and retention of your personal data
Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
Retention of your personal data
We have procedures in place regarding our retention periods which we keep under review taking into account our reasons for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so.