Pilates and Yoga practiced regularly is a great form of mindful wellbeing which brings balance to the body to help counteract the stresses of daily life and the physical demands put upon the musculoskeletal system. Consider it your me time but with a bit of movement. The series of controlled movements of pilates and yoga rebalances and realigns your body through slow, precise and dynamic postures designed to create a more flexible, aligned and posture perfect body.
Wellbeing starts from within. Our Pilates and Yoga sessions are Mindfulness at it’s best. Come Join us.
OUR YOGA LOCATIONS
The locations for our bootcamps are: Beckenham/Penge, Brockley, Croydon, Crystal Palace, Dulwich, Forest Hill, Herne Hill, Honor, Sydenham, Carshalton and Addiscombe/ South Norwood.
Some of the exciting things to look forward to include:
- Proper Posture
- Body awareness
- A calmer mind
- Strengthening from a deeper level within
- Stretching of misaligned and tight muscles
- Better breathing
- Banished back pain
- Corrected one-sidedness in the body
- Realignment of the pelvis
- Stopped painful knees
- Better digestion of food
- Better bowel movements
- Improved breathing Stronger Abdominals
- A more streamlined figure
- Better use of self (self-awareness spatially)
- Improved Flexibility
- Better Sleep